It is tempting to think that the BBC sort of slipped up on this one and you almost get the impression that Russel Brand might even have ended up convincing Jeremy Paxman. Never really thought much of Russel because I never really thought about him at all. This interview has left me thinking about him and thinking positively about him.
- Russel Brand being interviewed by Jeremy Paxman: An interview that the BBC probably never wanted to show
- The United States, murdering and spying
- History made in Britain and foreigners could run the police
- Bankers ready to benefit from 95% mortgages
- Westgate Mall, Washington’s policies, and radical Islam
- John McCain hires disgraced Syria analysist
- Netanyahu dismisses Hassan Rouhani’s speech as a cynical public relations ploy
- The attack on the Nairobi mall and continuing efforts to stabilise Somalia
- The 500th Keiser Report and once again putting the German elections into a proper persepective
- Bo Xilai sentenced to life imprisonment, but is it the end of Bo?